The Bad Mommy

I work only to pay for his therapy later.

Name:
Location: Novato, California, United States

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Parenting Is Not For The Faint Of Heart

So we're at Dr. Insomnia's this morning, having a little hot chocolate, etc. and M and C are reading the paper while I'm knitting. C is reading the funnies. In Baby Blues this morning, the mom gives the toddler an m&m and comes back a minute later to find the kid covered in chocolate. She says: You're the only person I know who can turn one m&m into a chocolate orgy.

C: Mom, what's an orgy?
me: M, do you want to handle this one?
M: What?
me: Why don't you explain to C what an orgy is?
M: What are you reading??
Guy at the next table, trying to pretend he's not listening: Laughs hysterically.

1 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

I am quite guilty of taking a tiny bit of glee in the woes of those doing the parenting. I often tell my sister "Since it's not my kid, that is sooooo funny!"

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join | List | Previous | Next