The Bad Mommy

I work only to pay for his therapy later.

Name:
Location: Novato, California, United States

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Wow

Yesterday morning, I got to chatting with the guy in line behind me for the bus. We were talking about the many advantages of taking the bus, rather than driving into the City for work. I said something about taking naps. He said he always kind of felt guilty about falling asleep when he should be DOING something. I said "obviously you don't have small children or you wouldn't feel guilty about taking advantage of any opportunity to sleep."

Here's the thing. Intellectually, I know that there are people in this world who are not sleep deprived. I just don't think I've ever met one in person before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join | List | Previous | Next