The Bad Mommy

I work only to pay for his therapy later.

Name:
Location: Novato, California, United States

Monday, May 15, 2006

I Am So Screwed

Last night C kept grabbing something and I kept telling him not to touch it. This went on 3 or 4 times and finally I looked him in the eye and said "touch it again and you're dead."

His eyes went kind of wide, the way they do when he's afraid I might really mean whatever it is I said.

Then he relaxed. He paused for effect, put his hand on my shoulder, paused again and said "I'm going to touch it now."

2 Comments:

Blogger The Queen said...

Yup. You are. I'm sorry -- want to run away?

7:38 PM  
Blogger The Queen said...

so, since you are off and everything -- want coffee this afternoon and knitting? e-mail me at pbknits at sbcglobal DOT net, I'm free all afternoon until like 4ish.

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join | List | Previous | Next