The Bad Mommy

I work only to pay for his therapy later.

Name:
Location: Novato, California, United States

Monday, May 08, 2006

Oxiclean Followup

Here's what I can tell you about Oxiclean: That stuff is amazing.

I mixed it up and put it on the bloodstains. Then I worked it in really well. (As an aside, another helpful hint: I use a plastic hotel card key for this - the edge is hard enough to really work stuff in but not so hard or sharp that it damages fabric.) I let it sit for about five minutes. Then I tossed everything into a cold water wash. Although most of the blood washed out, it didn't all come out in one wash. Probably because this blood was a good 2-1/2 days old.

So I just soaked the bloody areas in a bowl of Oxiclean for awhile and ran them through the wash again. Totally clean.

I think that if it had been fresh blood, round one would have taken care of all of it.

Oxiclean gets two thumbs up from The Bad Mommy.

And I'm really wondering what kind of readers I'm going to end up who are googling for terms like "bloody areas" and "fresh blood."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join | List | Previous | Next