The Bad Mommy

I work only to pay for his therapy later.

Name:
Location: Novato, California, United States

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Another One Is Sucked In....

The Little Hub sent me this message this morning:


The sandbox seems to be full of whining & crying babies. I have purposely left you out of the loop [on some emails about stupid neighborhood issues] because I love and respect you and your peace of mind (besides you were knitting me socks and I want my socks).

YES! I should have figured this out much, much sooner. Knit them socks and they'll never again question yarn purchases.....

1 Comments:

Blogger The Queen said...

This is SO much better than "if you build it; they will come." The only problem in my mind would be the giving up of said socks. We all know *I* have issues --- but I'm thrilled you totally avoided babies crying in the sandbox with socks!!!

The power of the sock!

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join | List | Previous | Next