The Bad Mommy

I work only to pay for his therapy later.

Name:
Location: Novato, California, United States

Sunday, January 28, 2007

More Socks

Here are the Cherry Tree Hill socks that I knit for my mama - nice and soft - an easy yarn to work with.



And for my Dad, these Lana Grossa socks. He wanted cotton - a labor of love since I'm not really fond of cotton sock yarn. This was something I learned as part of the Great Christmas Sock Project of 2006 - I knit three pair of cotton socks and unless I come across some truly fabulous color in cotton, I think I'm done with it. Too splitty and thin for me.

And for my bestiest friend, K, this hot pair of socks in Black Bunny Fibers yarn (check out her Etsy shop) in the Berry Coulis colorway. Nice and soft and easy to work with.

Stay tuned - there are still more socks to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join | List | Previous | Next