The Bad Mommy

I work only to pay for his therapy later.

Name:
Location: Novato, California, United States

Monday, December 04, 2006

Sock Update #5

No. of socks completed: 23
No. of socks remaining to be completed by 12/25: 1

Yes, you read that right! I've just finished the cuff for the FINAL Christmas sock and am well on my way to DONE.

That is, if I can ignore the sale wall at Marin Fiber Arts. Warren's got some Cascade Indulgence (30% angora/70% alpaca) at 50% off that keeps calling to me. I bought a bunch in red and white the other day and might be most of the way done making a Santa hat for the Hub. Check out the pattern here. Lots of other colors available and I'm trying to ignore all the other ideas I have for it till that last sock is done, done, done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join | List | Previous | Next