The Bad Mommy

I work only to pay for his therapy later.

Name:
Location: Novato, California, United States

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Frost On The Pumpkin

This morning when C and I went out to get in the van to drive to day care, the windows were all frosted up. No big deal with the front and rear - a swipe with the wipers took care of it. As we headed off down the street, I ran the driver and passenger side windows down and back up to wipe the frost off of them.

As the cold air hit C in the backseat, he popped off with "Sheesh! Are you crazy in the head?"

Me: "Why yes, I am. Thank you for asking."

From the back of the van came a little voice: "Oh great. I've got a crazy mother."

Like this is news?

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

And that's why you are so my favorite badmommy! Funny - sheesh.

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join | List | Previous | Next