The Bad Mommy

I work only to pay for his therapy later.

Name:
Location: Novato, California, United States

Monday, October 16, 2006

Sock Update #4

Number of socks completed: 18

Number of socks remaining to be completed before 12/25: 6

Socks in Progress: 1 - (1) Cast on and about 3/4" of ribbing complete. Yes, I know: One barely started sock is not much. However, keep in mind that I've also just completed the second Regia Silk sock that I was knitting for myself, along with the first of some red Mega Boots Stretch socks that C asked for, and have gotten the second as far as the heel flap. I think of them as Bonus Socks.

I'm about to cast a second sock of a pair in Koigu and that stuff is like butta. It will go fast.

With more than ten weeks to go till Christmas, I am still completely on track to complete all promised socks in time.

Always assuming that I don't get seduced by something else. Like the Karabella cashmere/wool shawl. Or the Brooks Farm clapotis. Or the new Rowan cashsoft aran that flung itself into my bag when I was at Marin Fiber Arts last week. Or more bonus socks.

Right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join | List | Previous | Next