The Bad Mommy

I work only to pay for his therapy later.

Name:
Location: Novato, California, United States

Monday, September 25, 2006

A Little Humor For an Otherwise Not-So-Entertaining Monday

Always a little late to the party, today we honor Talk Like a Pirate Day, with my all time favorite pirate joke.

Part of the reason (ok, most of the reason) I really love this joke is that I learned it from my nephew, T, who cracks me up on a regular basis. My prediction for T's future: By the age of 35, he will either be the gazillionaire president of a multi-national company or he will have been whacked by an irate husband.

The joke:

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel shoved down his pants. The bartender says "Excuse me, did you know there's a steering wheel shoved down your pants?" The pirate says "Aye. It's driving me nuts!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join | List | Previous | Next