The Bad Mommy

I work only to pay for his therapy later.

Name:
Location: Novato, California, United States

Friday, September 22, 2006

Another Early Morning Conversation

It's not hard to conclude that my baby is no fan of W. This morning's conversation:

Mom, why haven't they impeached Bush?

Well, it's a long, complicated, expensive process and there's never really any guarantee that it will be successful.

Well he's just so STUPID. Isn't that enough?

What prompted this, you ask? Well, the Little Hub brought home some new toilet paper, adorned with a goofy photo of W and featuring some of his more brilliant statements. You know - the ones like "They misunderestimated me."

I gotta confess - I can't bring myself to actually USE the stuff. Just the THOUGHT of using it completely grosses me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join | List | Previous | Next