The Bad Mommy

I work only to pay for his therapy later.

Name:
Location: Novato, California, United States

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Sock Update #2

Number of socks completed: 10
Number of socks remaining to be completed before 12/25: 14

Socks in Progress: 2 - (1) Nearly complete - just need to hear from a certain family member about the length of his foot so I can figure out where to start the toe decreases. (2) About half-way through the gussett and headed for the homestretch.

Sock that was in progress but is now back to being just a big ball of yarn: 1. I had it all the way to the heel and it was just too small. So this week I'll be casting it back on - more stitches and I think I need to go up a needle size too. Dang. It was looking pretty cool - right up till the moment I ripped it all out. Depressing, how it takes 60 seconds to rip out what took many hours to put together.

Nonetheless: I am COMPLETELY on track to complete all socks by Christmas! I've already completed the sock for this week and am trying to get myself a little ahead of the game since the Knit Group Knitalong at Marin Fiber Arts starts this Thursday night and I know I'm going to get sucked in by that seductive little cashmere/merino blend we're using to make the Boise shawl....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join | List | Previous | Next