The Bad Mommy

I work only to pay for his therapy later.

Name:
Location: Novato, California, United States

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

An Open Letter to the Guy Sitting Behind Me on the Bus Last Night

Dude -

Public transit is not an extension of your office. Seriously. It's an extension of my home, and I was trying to relax on the couch and catch 30 minutes of sleep before I got home. I'm not interested in what a high-powered, tough business guy you are. In fact, given how hard you were trying to impress all of us, I've got some serious questions about the size of a certain part of your anatomy and what you're trying to compensate for. Here's a clue: If I plug in my ipod and turn it up to FULL VOLUME and I can still hear you loud and clear, you're talking TOO LOUD. Buy a novel. Take up crossword puzzles or Transcendental Meditation. Just please turn off the phone and give us all a break.

That is all. Thank you.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Queen said...

Perhaps he should learn to knit -- then he could come to knit night and compete with *ME* for loud, obnoxious behavior ;).

11:51 AM  
Blogger Me said...

This obsession people have with being on the cell phone is really obnoxious. What ever happened to just enjoying a few minutes of time with one's own thoughts?

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join | List | Previous | Next