The Bad Mommy

I work only to pay for his therapy later.

Name:
Location: Novato, California, United States

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Big News!

My bestiest friend and my wonderful husband made it possible for me to get my very own new camera this last week. I've really wanted a little tiny point-and-shoot, not at all complicated, easy-to-download digital camera for some time. I found exactly what I wanted (Canon PowerShot SD1000), BF and WH provided the financing, and Amazon delivered it on Friday.


It really IS easy to operate - and we know this because I was able to figure it out in a very short period of time, including managing to get the photos onto the computer and, even more importantly, managing to find them again once I put them there.


So here's the obligatory picture of the cute kid:



And here's a picture of a recently-finished knitted item. Yarn is Tess Designer Yarn 50% angora/50% merino purchased at Stitches West last year. Pattern is from Lorna's Laces: Simplest Sweater For Baby (it's true). Sweater is a gift for a co-worker who had a baby about a month ago. The sweater was actually finished before the baby arrived but I wanted to be able to take a photo before gifting it.

More to come!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that's beautiful! Quick, I need a grandchild! (I do NOT say that around my married daughter. I do have some sense.) But that is an absolutely adorable baby sweater.

Your son's cute, too. Hold onto that photo of him: that Tigger T-shirt is good for blackmailing his future teenage self, right at about sixteen or so. Trust me. I've had four teenagers.

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join | List | Previous | Next