The Bad Mommy

I work only to pay for his therapy later.

Name:
Location: Novato, California, United States

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Oops

The school sent an email blast out last night: There have been credible reports of a mountain lion being spotted in an area very near the school Carter attends.

Mark read the email before he left for work this morning and he and I discussed it briefly - him bemoaning the fact that with all the hiking he does he's never spotted one and me joking that the mountain lions weren't stupid - they were hanging out where they can get a meal.

Mark goes off to work. I go back to sleep.

I get to work this morning and read the email for myself and remember that I meant to mention the mountain lion to Carter before he rode his bike to school this morning. Oops. Not getting Mother of the Year again this year, I'm thinking.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Queen said...

You only lose Mother of the Year award if he is ACTUALLY eaten by a mountain lion -- otherwise, you were protecting him from needlessly worrying.

(On the Mother of the Year Awards Committee)

12:30 PM  
Anonymous AlisonH said...

Oh good, I'm not the only one who would tease, laugh and forget!

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join | List | Previous | Next