The Bad Mommy

I work only to pay for his therapy later.

Name:
Location: Novato, California, United States

Friday, October 29, 2010

And Speaking of Text Messaging...

As I discovered during my recent stay in the hospital, text messaging is the absolute best way to communicate in those sorts of circumstances. I wasn't really up for talking to a lot of people, and it was a quick and easy way to keep family and friends posted on what was going on. (Probably too posted: I don't think my jello photos were particularly well-received.)

Some of my all-time favorite text messages came from a family member who had never ever texted before in her entire life. I won't mention any names, so that I won't embarrass or out her. Let's just say that she gave birth to me and leave it at that.

Here, verbatim, are the best messages ever:
  • Gqp great seeyou sooneqpr
  • I wikj o hell call me
  • Yerp yes easily
  • Moo ok

That last one is my favorite. I have no idea what it means. And I kind of think it's better that way.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mabye the last one means "Mom says, ok" but on the other hand, she might have a cow fetish - you have a sheepy one, after all.

6:54 PM  
Anonymous AlisonH said...

Well, will you mook at that! A shoe! (Or, given the day, a shoe-in?)

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join | List | Previous | Next