The Bad Mommy

I work only to pay for his therapy later.

Name:
Location: Novato, California, United States

Friday, September 02, 2011

Magic

It was one of those magical moments the other night. I happened to look out the window and see one deer lying down in the backyard, with another standing next to it. It was during the magic hour - that time in the early evening when the light is just gorgeous. Deer are so serene and beautiful anyway and the light just made them seem even more ethereal.

I called to Carter and Mark to come and see. They arrived just in time to see the deer who was lying down stand up, turn its back to us and take a huge, lengthy, runny poop.

Magical, I tell you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL - it was a fertlizer thank you, I guess.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Helga Marie Bee said...

::snort:: LOL

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join | List | Previous | Next