The Bad Mommy

I work only to pay for his therapy later.

Name:
Location: Novato, California, United States

Friday, April 14, 2006

How Do I Love Thee?

C and I have an agreement. When we go to the fabulous Dr. Insomnia's, after he has something reasonably healthy he can have a small serving of the new gelato they're now serving.

We were there Wednesday morning and he chose a pumpkin muffin and a glass of milk. Given a choice of non-fat or whole milk, he chose non-fat. The Bad Mommy was a Happy Mommy. Afterwards, he had a small cup of mango sorbet. He had had the chocolate gelato last time so I asked him which one he liked better.

"Mom, you know how you always say you love Dad and me the same amount but in different ways? That's how it is with chocolate and mango."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join | List | Previous | Next