The Bad Mommy

I work only to pay for his therapy later.

Name:
Location: Novato, California, United States

Friday, February 17, 2006

Unity

So I wake up this morning to an unusual exhibition of unity: Maggie and Max are lying side by side on top of me, their furry little faces inches from my own. Maggie's sweet face says "that's ok - take your time. I know you love me and will acknowledge me in the fullness of time." Max ooches closer and closer till his fuzzy little face is right up next to mine. And then he bites my cheek.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can help you post pics, no problem. Especially if it means I'm not the only one that has/is privleged to look at all the yarn and yarn related loot you are collecting these days. You name the time baby!
M

4:18 PM  
Blogger Me said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Our female cat, Fat Ass, likes to lay on top of my chest while I sleep. Sometimes I roll over and she falls off. Then my husband elbows her to get him off of him. So then she walks across my face with her claws out (you know, for traction).

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join | List | Previous | Next