The Bad Mommy

I work only to pay for his therapy later.

Name:
Location: Novato, California, United States

Friday, April 14, 2006

Short Term Memory Loss

I MEANT to write about this last week.

It's late. It's a school night. C has finally gone off to bed when I hear the pitter patter of size 5 feet in the kitchen.

Me: What are you doing up?

C, as he comes into the family room and sits down with a bottle of water: Hydrating.

Really, you'd think I'd be used to these kinds of utterances but I still find myself at a loss for words.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Queen said...

Glad to see he is taking his sleep training seriously ;)

So, on another -- important note -- want to have lunch on Friday? I have orange yarn on hold at Artfibers.

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your blog!

this recent post made me chuckle. I don't know how you did it, but you have created quite a unique and very strong personality....a mini grown-up , before puberty! you should get mom of the year, and a vacation without distractions from size 5 feet.

cheers,
m

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join | List | Previous | Next