The Bad Mommy

I work only to pay for his therapy later.

Name:
Location: Novato, California, United States

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Some Finished Objects

A few of the knitted items I've been working on recently.


Baby booties - I'm obsessed.

The ones on the left are in Lorna's Laces superwash merino sport weight.

The ones on the right are Lorna's Laces Angel (angora/merino).

Great little pattern I picked up at Stitches West.




I need to get a lighter shot of these. It's a little hard to tell from this that they're not a pair!

The top sock is Socks That Rock in the Fire on the Mountain colorway.

The sock on the bottom is Cherry Tree Hill. I can't remember the colorway at the moment.

This photo was taken awhile ago. In real life, the top pair got finished yesterday (!). The bottom sock is still a singleton, but the mate has at least been started and is a couple of inches along.

I need to talk M into taking more photos of finished objects so that I can post them!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Queen said...

I LOVE the booties. I want a pair :) Oh, that little girl is going to have the best hand-knits ever. Can't wait to see what you are working on tomorrow night.

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join | List | Previous | Next